Are you thinking of starting to get into the real estate game and investing in a property? Or are you an experienced investor looking to grow your portfolio? We know how difficult and time-consuming it is to grow your investment property portfolio, especially when you're dealing with the banks on your own. That's why we are here!
Our UFS mortgage brokers and investment experts are here to make this process easy for you. We manage every step of this process and keep YOU INFORMED throughout - not only will I determine an appropriate loan structure but also discuss every detail and fee of the loan so that there won't be any surprises down the road or hidden fees.
You can rest assured knowing all those important details have been looked after by professionals whose only goal is to get you the right investment home loan.
There are several ways and strategies to grow your real estate portfolio. Here are some ways to do it:
- Upgrade to a new home and rent out your old one,
- Use the equity in your home to fund the deposit on your next place,
- Put the equity in your investment to work by borrowing against the property to fund another investment.
It's important to ensure that your investment property is a wise choice before renting it out, by checking for potential rental returns, future capital gains and tenant demand. If your area has high vacancy rates, your property might be empty for long periods and this could squeeze your cash flow.
Speak to our financial advisers to be sure that growing your property portfolio could help.
Here are several lenders that are available to those who want to make investments in property. To select the loan that is best for you, it is crucial to analyse a wide range of options.
- Mutuals, such as building societies and credit unions, are member-owned lenders and offer a higher level of customer service.
- Banks are generally owned by shareholders and are listed on the stock exchange.
- Non-bank lenders are privately-owned institutions that abide by the same laws and regulations as banks.
Non-banks have the benefit of being smaller, which enables them to provide better customer service. Since UFS Brokers operate with several lenders, it is simple to examine a wide range of investment loan choices for each distinct circumstance.